Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tears of Joy

Lately I've been extremely overwhelmed with the outpouring of God's Love and Favor over our lives and loved ones. 

I can't help but to think about where I've been, and what God put me through to bring me out. 

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be used for His Glory. 

I'm honored to carry the load so that others may have a earthly representation what it means to have unwavering faith in the face of great trial.

I praise Him teaching me valuable lessons that I needed to master in order to move forward.

And as we move forward, I cry tears of joy.


Lesson: When God is preparing you for the increase, you better get ready for your test. He wants to be sure you can handle the 'more' that He wants you to have. Some people may need to be removed from your lives...don't fight it. Sometimes you may need to change your location...don't question it.

From now on I will praise Him for my circumstance for I know I'm being prepared for the 'more'.

No comments:

Post a Comment