Sunday, June 10, 2012

Choleric Confessions

I'm a leader.
I need to have a plan. 
Going with the flow is uncomfortable.
I need it to be my way.
I know other ways can work just fine.
I need people to see it my way.
I'm listening, but I can't hear you.
I save all of the meaningful tasks for myself.
No one can give a better party for me than ME.
I don't know everything. I have no problem being wrong.
I like to find the answers to what I don't know.
If you need me I'm there.
If I said I would take care of it, you don't need to worry.
I love hard.
I hurt deep.
Don't lie to me. That's a deal-breaker.
I deserve honesty.
All eyes on me, but don't call my name recognition.
I never get nervous.
Great is not good enough.
I am my worst critic.
Why don't you think like me?
How do you function without a Google Calendar?
I seldom forget and when I do it really irritates me.
I think I'm amazing.
I know you are too.

What are your confessions? What is your temperament? Check out the test which is located on the link. Read the characteristics and return to comment.

Temperament Test

No comments:

Post a Comment